Wednesday, February 16, 2011

opposite sex

Dear Portia,

My husband is not being really fair with me and he is not telling me how is troubled sometimes.  I also think that he really doesn't want to know that he is an danger and he also doesn't know how I fell about it.  I worry about him alot and it kills me sometimes in side, like he doesn't care about what i say to him, that might affect him.  So i ask you for some advice of what I can do, to help my husband to understand me and make him see how I fell about him.
 Yours,
Calphurnia


Dear Calphurnia,
I have the same problem as you do with my husband too.  He is were unfair with me and seems like he doesn't care how I fell about him.  The advice i would give you is try to be nice to him and that might get to understand you more.  Don't be to hard on him, when he is worried with something, and also tell him how much you love him.  I did the same thing with my husband about every day that he gets home.  I try to do my best to tell him that I'm there for him at all times.  I also have the same problem that you do, when he is not telling you something that's going on with him.
Yours,
Portia

No comments:

Post a Comment