- I was so suprised how Katniss and Peeta were able to win the games with out gating killed by the other districts. The way they were always staying out of the other peoples way not to get killed and die for thier family.
- I wonder how they were able to be so good at working toghter and not get killed by the others. It was a good idea to put Katniss and Peeta together for the games, because then they were able to support each other the whole time.
- I like to know why Peeta loves Katniss so much and can't be without her all the time of his life. Maybe Peeta loves Katniss' because she is the only girl that understands his feelings. Katniss was his love at first sight when they come to the captiol.
- If I were in Katniss shoes in the story I would it killed every body on the first day and than spin some time with Peeta and kill some other people.
- Know I'm not sure wats going to happen between Katniss and Peeta in the second book.
I love to read books,because than i can think about other things like books and other imagenery stuff
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
outside reading book
I read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Hunger Games is about how twelve different districts are to fight with each other, until they die. One of the charachers in the book steps in and takes her sister place to go and win the games for here. Katniss done this before and she usually servived the games and won them. Now she is with this boy and his name is Peeta and he is one weird guy to be on the games. Their tutor wants to be toghter while they are trying to win for the games. Later in the book they start to like each other and become love birds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment