Wednesday, April 13, 2011

parent letter

Marina Quick
18850 W 116th St
Olathe, Kansas 66061
March 31, 2011


Cynthia and Perry Quick
11850 W 116th St.
Olathe, Kansas 66061
March 31, 2011


Dear Mom and Dad,
           
          Mom and Dad, how would you like to let me and Sveta go on a two week vacation to Miami Beach, Florida?  It will be a great idea to let me and Sveta go on vacation, while you and Dad can spin some time with the younger onces.  Why I want to go on a two week vacation with my sister, because we really don't spin that much time together when we are at home.  I want to go to  Miami Beach, Florida with my sister because i would like to get out of Kansas and not have to worry about school work.

         Now I know what you guys are going to say about me taking a thirteen year old on vacation for two weeks.  You are going to say that I am not responsible and don't have the money to pay for all the plane tickets and hotel to stay in.  On the other hand I might say, Mom and Dad you can trust me to take good care of Sveta.  My sister and I would like to get some time together, before it's too late in life.

         Why I want to take a two week vacation to Miami Beach, Florida is that I don't want to be in Kansas and just be bored for at least the two weeks of being at home and doing nothing.  Miami Beach, Florida is a lot of fun, than flat Kansas.  There so much you can do in Florida, then Kansas.  There are some things that you can do in Kansas and that is go to the parkwith your family and friends.  You can also go bike reading on the trail behind the house.  On the other hand you can relax on the beach, enjoy the sun and go shopping with your friends.  You can also learn the different culture of Florida and how people dress in that state.  The other reason I want to go to Miami Beach, Florida is really want to enjoy some peace and quit from the house and my siblings. 

            Mom and Dad if Sveta and I decide to go to Miami Beach, Florida for two weeks, than we won't have to worry about doing homework and going to work after school.  We would used that vacation for some relaxed time and enjoying the sun and the warm weather.  Doing homework is just waste of time and not enough to relax in the end, so this would be great thing for us to do.  Sometimes homework is fun and sometimes you need to get away from it for maybe two weeks or more.  It will help use not to be so frustrated, when we have homework to do or not to do when we are in Florida. 

              Mom and Dad I just want to tell you that I would like to take me and Sveta to Miami Beach, Florida for two weeks, because than you can have some time for yourself or spent some time with the younger ones.  I just would like to spin more time with my sister, than is at home where we got no time for our self during the weekend or sometimes even in the summer time too.


Your loving daughter:
Marina Quick
April 4, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment